Monday, October 24, 2011

Courageous from the makers of Fireproof


Excerpt: 

Honor Begins at Home

Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, Adam Mitchell, Nathan Hayes, David Thomson, and Shane Fuller are confident and focused. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge that none of them are truly prepared to tackle: fatherhood.
Having seen Fireproof I knew that Courageous would be fantastic, too!  And you know what?  It was!  My husband said to me, "If more men stood up for right and reared their children to be God fearing we would not only have courageous fathers but we would be raising a courageous nation."  I couldn't agree more!  
Courageous will stir your heart and soul.  Live courageously!  
This is a movie worth seeing!  <Oh! And don't forget the Kleenex!>

1 comment:

  1. I'd forgotten about this movie, thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete