Saturday, March 18, 2017

Home by Ginny L. Yttrup

Book Description:  When novelist Melanie Vander faces a looming deadline, she decides it’s time for an escape to an inspiring, novel-worthy locale. She’s not running away. Really. She just needs time to focus. But as she disappears into her writing, she encounters a man whose tenderness leaves her reeling. Engaging and wise, psychologist Elliot Hammond tempts Melanie to question everything, including her marriage.

My Thoughts:  When I read a novel by Ginny Yttrup I never know what is going to happen.  She is the queen of delivering a "boom" at the end of her novels.
I loved Invisible.  So I was quite excited to receive another book authored by this fantabulous author.
Again, when one reads a book by Ginny Yttrup, one never knows what the surprises will crop up at the end of the read.  I just love this about her books! {**hint**Notice I wrote that twice.😉}
In this novel, HOME, Melanie and her husband are facing some marriageable issues.  Melanie goes to Dr, Hammond and he listens ever so well.  
Melanie feels that her husband, Craig, and she are headed in opposite directions.  But it seems that Dr, Hammond understands everything so perfectly.
The fact that we all need a Savior is evident tin this read.  Also, I love the way that Ginny Yttrup brings out the way humans can so easily decide themselves.
And home is where the heart is.
Quite an inspirational read!  Love, love Ginny's books!

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.*

  • Paperback: 320 pages
  • Publisher: Shiloh Run Press (April 1, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1634099559
  • ISBN-13: 978-1634099554

No comments:

Post a Comment